Project Manager are people who think nine women can deliver a baby in one month 😉
To ensure that our customer projects are completed on time
Depending on the type of your product
we at Nine Elephants Consulting use different approaches such as Kanban, Scrum, network planning, project structure plan, milestone trend analysis, risk analysis, waterfall model, stakeholder analysis, or critical path method.
We apply these methods to a wide variety of projects, such as webdesign, programming, software development, business consulting, marketing campaigns and communication strategies. With a transparent project plan, you can check the progress of your project at any time and keep an eye on the costs actually incurred and planned. Therefore, you can lean back and let us take care of all the planning tasks for you in order to achieve the common project goals.
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) is a process-oriented and scalable project management method. Structured framework conditions are created for the project in order to be able to give the team members specific instructions for each phase. In addition to PMI (PMBOK) and IPMA (ICB), PRINCE2 is one of the leading project management methods worldwide.
The following areas of knowledge are covered:
- Business case, business justification
- Organization, stakeholder management, roles and responsibilities, communication
- Product-based planning, scheduling, different planning levels and horizons
- Progress, management and controlling, tolerances and buffer management, reporting
- Risks and opportunities, changes, configuration management, change management, issue management
- Quality, requirement management, specifications
Some of our project management tools that we use:
Nine Elephants Consulting Co., Ltd.
9/380 Sakdidet Soi 1, Talat Nuea, Muang Phuket District, Phuket 83000 Thailand
+66 (0) 93 579 74 73
Leave a message