The bureaucracy to apply for a visa or work permit in Thailand can be quite challenging.
Therefore, we suggest a first free consultancy with us to avoid any unnecessary mistakes, failures and expenses.
Regarding any visa higher than Tourism some of these documents might be needed:
- Travel passport with a minimum validity of 6 months
- Various and current profile pictures due to the regulations
- Prefilled applications
- Residence certificate
- Bank statements
- Work contract
- Reason to employ a foreigner
- Company business documents from the employer
- Evidence of personal expertise and experience
At the same time there is a variation of different visa types. Here is a non-conclusive list:
- Visa on Arrival (VOA)
- Tourist Visa
- Non-Immigrant Visa B (Business and Work)
- Non-Immigrant Visa O (Other purposes)
- Non-Immigrant Visa O-A (Retirement)
- Non-Immigrant Visa ED (Education)
- Non-Immigrant Visa O (Marriage)
Besides the visa itself we also assist our customers with additional tasks like the personal and business Notification of Residence, as well as the 90-Day-Notification.
Please find more information on the website of the Thailand Immigration: https://www.immigration.go.th
For Phuket: http://www.phuketimmigration.go.th